Thursday, February 26, 2009

39 Week Update...

So I just got home from the Dr. who said I have a severe sinus infection. She wrote me a 5 day prescription and wants me to be fully cleared up before I get induced :( This means that the inducement is now scheduled for Tuesday at 7am.
I am now dilated to a 4 so the chances that Jet can come before Tuesday are pretty high. I am not getting my hopes up becuause why should he come now when hes so nice and cozy inside mommy. The good thing about being a 4 already is that I'm just about half way there without the strong contractions. Yes, I am still contracting but not as bad as active labor is. With this sinus infection, every part of my body hurts and I cant keep anything down. Thank you Joey, for putting up with all my complaining - Love You! Thanks to my friends and family who are always checking up on me to make sure I'm doing ok.
I started my 12 week FMLA today so I am going to be chilling at home trying to get better. This lil man has caused me so many problems already and hes not even here. I am still so in love with him and cant believe he will be here in 5 days or less. This is a dream come true that Joey and I can not wait to experience!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love you too babe! I know it's gotta be tough on you, but we're almost at the end of the road! Just a few more days! I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete