Tuesday, April 14, 2009

6 Weeks old

Jet is 6 weeks old today. Everyone says he looks like a 3 month old and cant believe hes only 6 weeks. Joey and I have a big boy, but the most cutest boy in the world. I really miss him being a little tiny baby, well I guess he was never tiny being born at 8lbs 7oz.

My bond with him is amazing and he is developing a personality that melts my heart. He recognizes my voice and kicks is legs so fast when he hears me. Oh, and daddy's voice too. We get him to smile by talking, singing, dancing and just being plain out goofy up in his face.

Jet absolutley loves his cousin Esperanza, she is like a little mommy to him and adores him so much. He gets excited when he sees her and hears her voice as well.

Jet is sleeping in his crib at nap time to get use to it. As soon as I go back to work he will be out of the bassinet and in his big boy bed. His neck is getting strong and he enjoys tummy time. This little boy is our pride and joy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment