Friday, April 3, 2009

Jet's 1-month old today!

I can't believe it's been one month already!?! Jet has grown so much, and he's getting so big. He goes in with Mommy today for his 1-month checkup, so I'm sure she'll update on any news that comes from there.

I just wanted to say thanks to all the visitors, the friends and family that have come to help us take care of Jet over the past month. To all of Amber's friends who've been able to keep her company and help her from time to time, while I work. Thanks!

Next week, he's coming to my work with me (Bring your newborn baby to work day, ha ha), to meet some of my coworkers. They've been itching to meet him!

He looks great, smiles every now and again, and we can't wait for the adventure that is down the road. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment