Thursday, April 2, 2009

New pics...

Once again our weekend is pretty busy...

Jet gets to meet Grandma Katz and Pops Ray tomorrow night. Saturday is Esperanza's Birthday party which we are very excited for. And Sunday, well I hope we can just relax. Joey took Monday off so we can go tour some day cares and decide where Jet will be going once I go back to work May 21st. :( Sadness!!!

Here are some random pictures I've snapped of Jet with my phone over the past couple days. He goes for his 1 month check up tomorrow. I am so curious to see how much he weighs. He is getting so big and keeps me in shape carrying him up and down the stairs.


Hanging out in my crib...


Another day at the house...



Mommy bought me my own Lazy Boy...



She loves me soooo much!...



I love watching things move, the fan and my gym are my favorites...

No comments:

Post a Comment